There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Eating Clean!

The other day on my Facebook page, Clean Eating -- It's a Lifestyle, I mentioned that I had planned to post a jerk chicken recipe but it was such an  epic failure that I wasn't going to bother.  My sister posted, "Thank you for saying not everything you make is fabulous.  I was having some kitchen envy there."

So let me be totally clear!  I am not a chef.  I have no training in health or nutrition.  I am not a professional anything-to-do-with-food!  I am a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter.  I work full-time outside the home.  I am worn out by Friday evening.  I get up early all week, so like to sleep in a little on the weekends.  I prefer red wine, although if I'm going to drink white, I love me some Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio!  I prefer the beach to the mountains, but any place I can get quiet time works for me.  I am just a person who got tired of fighting my weight, tried every eating plan and diet you can imagine, and finally found one that works really well for me. So, basically, I am just like you.  Or your neighbor.  Or someone you know.   Just someone who is learning along the way and wants to share a clean eating lifestyle so others can see that is can truly just become part of your life.  While I have a great life, no need to be envious.  Especially of my cooking!!  No expert here.

I hope you will "like" my Facebook page and follow my (very) occasional blog, and come along the journey with me.  We can share recipes or a glass of wine (no, it's not clean).  We can learn together and laugh together.  And, with any luck or effort, we might even lose some weight together!

Have a clean eating day!!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete