There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Reboot your Life - CTRL ALT DEL

It's easy to get caught up in the new year, new you frenzy.  But I find that I am not always good at keeping promises to myself if they are too grandiose.  So let's make it simple.  Let's do a lifestyle reboot.



Take CTRL!  You are in control of what goes into your body and how you treat it.  I took control by going back to scratch cooking.  That way I can control the ingredients.  For me, that means no refined sugars, and no white flour.  I would say that I enjoy eating more now, and it tastes so much better!

Pick an ALT!  You don't really want that cookie anyway.  You just want a little snack.  So pick a good alternative.  How about a small apple with a tablespoon of nut butter?  It's going to satisfy you more than the cookie, and it tastes awesome.  I really love almond butter, personally!  Follow me on TwitterPinterest, and Facebook and find lots of awesome ALTernatives!

DEL the junk!  You know how it makes you feel.  So just don't eat it.  I love snacks and treats, and I eat them.  I just don't eat junk.  There are lots of great options to replace the junk.  Last night, for a snack I had 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt with a small handful of homemade granola stirred in.  Oh, yes!  

I did this!  You can do this!  Just Keep it Clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment