There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, April 20, 2014

And so..... Here We Go!

I had all kinds of great Easter ideas to share with you but between one thing and another, I didn't get the blog done.  As Roseanne Rosannadanna used to say, "It's always something.  If it's not one thing, it's another."  And this week it definitely was that.  So, I hope you had a great Easter or Passover, or just a great week in general!  I'm sure you found all kinds of yummies to share.

Because the grandparents were in town, my refrigerator and freezer were pretty well stuffed with food this weekend.  That turns out to be a very good thing, because it means I don't need to get much at the grocery store!  I can just use what's here.  I am all in favor of saving a little money now and then.  We will need Greek yogurt (have you seen the price of that stuff lately?! I may have to learn to make it at this rate.  It went up about 60 cents last week!  Bleah!  So anyway, here's what's for supper this week... maybe.


MENU

Chicken Caesar salad

Shepherd's Pie

Breakfast - This can be about anything that makes you happy. Bacon and eggs? Mini quiche? Waffles? Pancakes?  Breakfast avocado scramble?  Take your pick!

Pasta with Marinara Sauce

Steaks and roasted potatoes with truffle salt

What are you eating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment