There was an error in this gadget

Friday, April 11, 2014

Clean Eating Chocolate Chip Cookies!

Chocolate Chip Cookies!
I made non-clean cookies for my son the other day.  They were oatmeal chocolate chip, so kind of tempting!  Rather than give in, though, today, I made clean chocolate chip cookies for me and MR.  I could hardly wait for them to be done.  I used this recipe from meaningfuleats but instead of 3 cups of almond flour, I used 2 cups of almond meal and 1 cup of cashew meal.  I also added pecan pieces instead of walnuts.  BABY! Just the dough smelled and tasted so good I could barely wait for them to be done.  I ate one when it was just a little hot and it was absolutely awesome!  I highly recommend you make these right now!!!

You can make it as noted in the recipe, or you can do it with modifications.  Again, I used 2 cups almond meal, 1 cup cashew meal, and 1/3 cup pecan pieces.  The rest of the recipe is the same.  Remember to allow them to cool completely before removing from parchment!  Enjoy!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment