There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, June 14, 2014

I Love it When a Plan Comes Together!

I have spent the last week keeping track of everything I am eating.  Since I started clean eating, I've never really had to do this, but I've allowed myself to get a little off track lately.  Writing it down is helping me to re-focus and think more about what I'm eating.  I eat clean, but even eating clean has to include moderation.

Because of that, I've discovered that you also like seeing specific information on what to eat and when.  I get it.  It's hard to figure this out.  But, guess what?  You can eat what you like... just make sure it's cleaned up. And make sure you eat certain things, sweets and breads, in moderation.  In the meantime, I will continue to share schedules of what I plan to eat in order to help you get started or get back on track.  If you have a favorite recipe you'd like cleaned up, let me know, and I will see what I can do!

Here are some of the recipes, and the whole plan follows.

Beef stir fry;  Chicken salad on pita;  Spaghetti with garlic and olive oilMediterranean quinoa saladCarne asadaguacamoleGranola



I hope you enjoy this!



No comments:

Post a Comment