There was an error in this gadget

Monday, October 13, 2014

Yogurt Everything - Everything Yogurt!

Oh, now I've gone and done it!  I just had to make yogurt.  Now I have to try all kinds of flavors mixed in with that yogurt!  Last night I had a little snack of yogurt with mixed berries and just a drizzle of real maple syrup.  Amazing!  This morning I am having pumpkin pie yogurt.  Another great option!  And seasonally appropriate!

I don't like things real sweet, so if this isn't sweet enough for you, you can add a little bit of maple syrup to it and I feel quite sure it would be ab-fab!

First, make yogurt!  You really need to do this a day in advance because it's a long process. It isn't time consuming on your part.  It just takes a long time for the milk to become yogurt.  I made yogurt yesterday, starting in the morning, and we had yogurt in the evening.  And now again for breakfast!


Pumpkin Pie Yogurt

1/2 cup plain yogurt
1/4 cup pumpkin puree
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
maple syrup, to taste (optional)
Chopped pecans (optional)

Mix yogurt and pumpkin together in a bowl.  Stir in spices.  Stir in maple syrup, if using.  Sprinkle with chopped pecans!


No comments:

Post a Comment