There was an error in this gadget

Monday, October 3, 2016

All Aboard!!!!

The hardest part of clean eating is the hardest part of any eating plan.... figuring out what to make!  I would like to say I do all kinds of prep on Sunday so that my life is so easy breeze (cue the wind through my hair) all week long.  But, you know what.... life ain't like that!  But one thing I do always do is make a menu.  Clean eating doesn't have to be hard at all... but in order to make it even easier and keep your costs down, you will want to plan.

So!  I want to make life easier for you.  Come on board the clean eating train and I will provide you a weekly menu ideas along with recipes.  I will introduce at least one new personally tested recipe every week.  Most of my ideas will only include the entree.  You can fill in with veggies, fruit, and sides as you choose. Subscribe now so you don't miss a bite!

This week's featured recipe is Egg Roll Stir Fry!  I love this recipe for a couple reasons:  1) It tastes amazing and 2) The ingredients are easy to find at your favorite grocery.  Plus, extra bonus, you can whip this up really quick!

MON - Egg Roll Stir Fry.  I make it early in the week so I can have leftovers in my lunch!!

TUE - Roast chicken

WED - Rosemary Pot Roast - This pot roast is crazy easy and I can't even explain how great it tastes.

THU - Pumpkin Chipotle Soup - This sounds spicy, but it's really just the right amount of zing.  (Don't use more chipotles than it calls for.)

FRI - Chicken salad on pita - Mix together leftover chopped chicken, plain yogurt, chopped walnuts or pecans, and raisins or halved grapes until you have the consistency you want.

SAT - Mexican steak and avocado salad - The avocado salad is just the right amount of cool with the spiciness of the rub.

SUN - Zucchini Primavera - If you still have some leftover chicken from earlier in the week, you can use that.  (Another great money saver!)

I hope you see something you want to try.  Let me know if there is something particular you are thinking of and I'll see if I can come up with a recipe for you!!!

Subscribe now!!!  I promise to only send one post per week.  I will never sell, rent, or give away your contact information.












No comments:

Post a Comment