There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Better Not Lay a Finger on My Butterfinger!

Someone shared a raw (and vegan, if you roll that way) butterfinger recipe with me this week.  I can hardly wait to try it.  I have to stop at Whole Foods first, though, because apparently unless I order online that's the only place I can get dried white mulberries.  If these are as good as the blogger claims, I might have to just buy a mulberry bush!  Other good stuff this week too!  Check out the recipes below:

Raw vegan Butterfinger - Seriously!  What is not to like?!

Garlic Olive Oil Pasta and a salad.  I will make this with whole wheat pasta.  What could be easier?  This is stuff I typically have in the kitchen so that's cool too.

Lime cilantro chicken with vegetable.  I have made this before.  Another easy one.  Are you sensing a pattern here?

Grilled cheeseburgers.  We are scheduled to get our beef in a couple months so I have to use up last year's.  I try to spread it out so we have enough for the whole year, but then I always end up having a bunch left this time of year.  Not a bad thing since it's now grilling weather!

Sundried tomato (paleo) meatloaf.  I love the flavor that sundried tomatoes gives foods, and this is no exception.  I even sneak in the mushrooms and no one seems to be the wiser, as long as I use fresh.  My family is kind of picky like that.


Mini quiche - I am going to make a bunch of these so I can take them to work and heat them up for breakfast.  Super versatile!  Just add what makes you happy!

Have a clean week!

No comments:

Post a Comment