There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, November 22, 2014

You had me at... SWEEPSTAKES!

Hey, a quick post to tell you about a sweepstakes going on over at alldayidreamaboutfood.com.  You think you are just getting an awesome pumpkin roll recipe (and isn't that enough?!) but then you find out you can also enter a sweepstakes to win a $100 gift card from Nellie's Eggs!

So hurry and get over to check out this low carb pumpkin roll recipe and get a sweepstakes entry too!  You know you want to!  I get a free entry just by posting about this, but I want to tell you that I love so many of the recipes on her site that I would do it anyway!  I personally prefer to sub in coconut sugar where the recipes call for sweetener, which makes a lot of them a little higher in carbs.   But either way, she has some of the best recipes you will find to fit into your clean eating plan!

Go check her out!  You won't be sorry!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment