There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Summertime Refreshment!

I picked up a seedless watermelon the other day.  I was really looking forward to that sweet goodness.  So I was less then amused when the inside was mushy.  Not all of it, but enough that I just couldn't eat it.  The texture was just gross.  The flavor, however, was fine.  Waste not, want not, Mama always said!  So I pureed that stuff up in a hurry!  I poured most of it into ice cube trays for later, but I had about a cup or so left and no more ice cube trays.  So I left that in the blender, added a scoop of vanilla protein, and two heaping spoonfuls of Greek yogurt, a dash of cinnamon, and made myself a really refreshing treat!

Now, I think I will take my Watermelon Refresher and go lie in the hammock!

Watermelon Refresher

No comments:

Post a Comment