There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Desserts, Desserts, Desserts!

I totally get it!  You want your dessert.  I sure can understand that.  I am married to an "Eat dessert first" kind of guy, and I am not one to turn down a cookie.  So I have compiled some of my favorites.  On this snowy day, I hope you have a chance to stay in and bake or no-bake!

Oatmeal Awesome Cookies- This is my current all time favorite.  MR made these one day when he was home and I was at work.  I just love coming home to surprises like this.  Plus they truly are amazing!

No Bake Chili Brownies - These taste like fresh baked but no baking required.  A few minutes with your food processor and voila!  Brownies!

Flourless Cranberry Scones - I really love cranberries.  These are so easy you won't believe how awesome they taste.  I like to make them ahead and freeze some.
Gourmet S'mores with Coconut!


Gourmet S'Mores- Clean eating gourmet s'mores take a little more time than most of the dessert recipes I use.  But these are totally worth it.  Pin this one for the next time you have a backyard barbecue, and wow all your friends with this grown up twist on a perennial favorite!  In the photo above, rather than dip the whole thing in chocolate, I dipped just the graham cracker in chocolate twice, allowing it to dry between.  Then when the second coat of chocolate was still damp, squirt some "fluff" on using a pastry bag, and sprinkle with unsweetened coconut.

Molasses Oatmeal Raisin Cookies - Another cookie creation from MR!  These make the perfect breakfast cookie!

Make Your Own Lara Bars - www.Mywholefoodlife.com has a bunch of different flavor combinations or create one of your own.  Takes just a few minutes to make!

Clean Eating Peppermint Patties - Making your own peppermint patties might seem complicated, but it couldn't be easier!  Just a few ingredients and a little time and you are on your way to a treat you can feel good about.  Get the sensation!

Hope you have a wonderful snow day, whether it snowed where you are or not!  Whatever you're doing today, Keep it Clean!




No comments:

Post a Comment